How to Apply
The Brad Grads Programme offers you two key services:
1. We provide you with up-front fully-funded support to help you successfully apply for Graduate Intern positions.
- 1-2-1 Action Planning session (s) from a dedicated mentor to identify your work preferences and any existing barriers to gaining work
- Pre-work ‘boot camps’
- Ongoing mentoring support whilst on your Internship
2. We give you access to a range of paid Internship opportunities* in your area
We will issue you with a candidate number so you can apply for Internship vacancies of between 4 – 12 weeks that we have identified in the local area. Internship positions will be between 16 – 35 hours per week.
Internships are available in the following subject areas:
- Business Administration
- Health & Social Care
Please contact us on:
Tel: 01707 398177 or email email@example.com to request your candidate number
* If you take up a paid Internship position, you will not be eligible to claim Job Seekers Allowance. However, we can negotiate unpaid internships with you of between 4 – 8 weeks. Should you wish to take an unpaid Internship, you will be able to continue to claim your benefits.