There are 1000s of additional vacancies offered through the Government’s JobCentre Plus service. Please click here to do an online job search in your area: http://jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/
Next Steps is your one-stop-shop for careers advice and planning. Please click here to access their services: https://nextstep.direct.gov.uk/Pages/home.aspx
Please click here to access details of the Civil Service Recruitment Programme www.civilservice.gov.uk When you have entered the site, please follow the procedure below to access vacancies in your area:
- Select ‘Visit Jobsite’ on right of screen
- Select ‘All other Jobseekers’ & then ‘Public Jobsearch’
- Select ‘Login or Register’ on left of screen
- Under ‘New Customers non Civil Servants’ select ‘Register as non Civil Servant’
- Complete the Registration Form; your name email address etc, enter a password, agree the terms and click proceed.
- The ‘Registration Complete’ screen informs that an email will be sent confirming registration with a link to access the site.
- On receipt of the email, use the link to access the site, in & select ‘Jobsearch’ on the left of the screen.
- After selecting the following from Search Facility, select ‘Search’
Department = Department for Work & Pensions
Job Category = Any
Employment Type = Any
Grade = EO
Salary = Any
Region = Yorkshire & Humber
Town = Any
- The vacancy reference number for the DWP vacancies is 1228128 – Executive Officer/Band C West Yorkshire.
- Select vacancy title, ie Executive Officer/Band C West Yorkshire.
- To apply, select the apply now at the end of the page.